Pathfinder Campaign Setting Demons Revisited
Lords of Sin
Demons have plagued heroes since the dawn of time. They are legion, as varied as the countless mortal sins that give them birth, and ever eager for new opportunities to destroy the works of humanity. Yet despite the danger, arrogant mortals remain fascinated by demons, and may be the key by which these fiends shall inherit the world!
Demons Revisited presents 10 of the game’s most notorious demons, providing details on the sins that spawn each type, what roles they play on the Abyss, and what particular devastations they prefer to wreak on the mortal realm, given the chance. In addition, each chapter presents a list of unique demons drawn from the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with a full stat block for some of the most powerful demons of their kind.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Balors, the greatest of the demon races and rulers of their own Abyssal realms.
- Invidiaks, known also as shadow demons—fiends of envy who exist only to possess the bodies of the living.
- Mariliths, demonic multi-armed generals born from the souls of the most arrogant and proud evil souls.
- Succubi, beautiful but deadly seductresses who use charm, subtlety, and mind-control to achieve power.
- Vrocks, bestial and foul avian demons born of wrath and hate.
- Five other demon types: the slime-dripping babaus, the honey-tongued glabrezus, the toad-like hezrous, the gluttonous nabasus, and the greed-spawned nalfeshnees.