Number of Players: 1-5
Playing Time: 90-120 Minutes
Recommended Age: 12+
Check it out on: BoardGameGeek
Orléans: Invasion, the first large expansion for the award-winning game "Orléans", contains six scenarios, new buildings, and several new event-cards. The scenarios were designed by Reiner Stockhausen and Inka & Markus Brand:
- "Prosperity": A classic expansion for 2-5 players including new buildings and introducing the carpenter, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- "Invasion": A co-operative scenario for 2-5 players in which the players have to fend off an invasion and fulfill personal goals to win, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- "The Duel": A scenario for two players in which both opponents have to complete four objectives to win, designed by Reiner Stockhausen.
In addition, Orléans: Invasion contains three solo-challenges by Reiner Stockhausen.
- "The Dignitary": is a solo scenario in which you are an important dignitary trying to gather as many citizens as possible.
- "Capital Vierzon": is another solo scenario challenging you to develop Vierzon to become the capital of its region.
- "Travelling Salesman": the solo player plays the role of a salesman travelling through the country and delivering valuable goods to the farthest of places.