Massive Darkness: Enemy Box – Troglodytes
Number of Players: 1-6
Playing Time: 90 Minutes
Recommended Age: 14+
Category: Adventure, Expansion for Base-game, Exploration, Fantasy, Fighting, Miniatures
Mechanics: Action Points, Cooperative Game, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Modular Board, Variable Player Powers
Check it out on: BoardGameGeek
Not all humans are looking to fight against the Darkness. Some have been tempted by its promises of power and have taken up arms with it. That’s the case with the Troglodytes. They have extensive knowledge of the cave systems under the surface, and their Bloodseeker Minotaurs are almost impossible to escape from.
The Massive Darkness: Enemy Box: Troglodytes adds 22 new enemy figures that can be added to games of Massive Darkness. Troglodytes are tough opponents, making good use of Shadow Mode to gain bonuses to defense. Players have to make sure to hit hard if they want to take these guys out of the fight. This set contains Troglodyte Warriors, Brutes, an Agent, and a Bloodseeker Minotaur.
*This is an expansion. The Massive Darkness core box is required to play.
- New Enemies - Troglodytes can be added to any Massive Darkness campaign to add variety to the enemies players will face.
- Miniature Figures - Each type of Troglodyte has its own highly-detailed miniature figure.
- Tough Foes - Making use of their natural toughness, heroes have to be sure to hit hard to take down these enemies.
- 12 Troglodyte Warrior Minions
- 1 Troglodyte Warrior Boss
- 6 Troglodyte Brute Minions
- 1 Troglodyte Brute Boss
- 1 Troglodyte Agent
- 1 Bloodseeker Minotaur Roaming Monster
- 13 Cards