Massive Darkness: A Quest of Crystal & Lava
Number of Players: 1-6
Playing Time: 90 Minutes
Recommended Age: 14+
Category: Adventure, Expansion for Base-game, Exploration, Fantasy, Fighting, Miniatures
Mechanics: Action Points, Cooperative Game, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Modular Board, Variable Player Powers
Check it out on: BoardGameGeek
The Singing Mountain is a dormant volcano that’s well-known for having a system of crystalline and lava-filled tunnels beneath its flanks. It has long been a destination for lovers and artists, looking to find inspiration in its “singing” hallways. But now, the Darkness has infiltrated its passageways. Who will go in and root out this evil?
Massive Darkness: A Quest of Crystal and Lava is a new six-quest campaign for Massive Darkness. It will take players down into the heart of the Singing Mountain, looking to cleans the mountain of the monsters that have taken up residence there. The set includes 15 double-sided tiles to use during the campaign and allows players to expand their other games of Massive Darkness.
*This is an expansion. The Massive Darkness core game is required to play.
- Game Tiles - The nine standard game tiles included allow players to explore and expand the dungeons like never before.
- Lava Tiles - The three Lava tiles can be used in the Crystal and Lava campaign, or players can use them to create their own adventures.
- Crystal Tiles - The three Crystal tiles can be used in the Crystal and Lava campaign, or players can use them to create their own adventures.
- 6 New Crystal & Lava Tiles
- 9 Massive Darkness Tiles
- 1 A Quest of Crystal and Lava Campaign Booklet