Lords of Hellas: Lord of the Sun
Number of Players: 1-4
Playing Time: 60-90 Minutes
Recommended Age: 14+
Category: Ancient, Civilization, Expansion for Base-Game, Miniatures, Mythology, Science Fiction, Territory Building
Mechanics: Area Control / Area Influence, Area Movement, Hand Management, Variable Player Powers, Worker Placement
Check it Out on: BoardGameGeek
This expansion will bring very fresh elements to the game together with additional monument that will come with a lot of new powers.
Apollo monument will help you to:
- Recruit Muses
- Choose upcoming events
- Refresh your special actions (only for you!)
- Use monsters on the board
Muses will change the game dramatically - once you will recruit it in region under your control they will be able to help you in many ways.
- They will act like a hero (so they can't be attacked by other armies) and depending on what muse you will get (there will be 9 muse cards that will determine her special abilities) they will add special bonuses such us healing wounds, increasing statistics or gathering hero tokens.
- When on board, they will help you get glory tokens - for example if win a battle in a region where your muse(s) is in - you will get glory token for that land.
- Apollo monument (5 parts)
- 6 muse models
- 6 plastic rings
- 20 new cards; 10 blessing cards from Apollo and 9 muse cards
This is an Expansion For Lords of Hellas, you will need the base version of the game to play the Expansion.