All Flesh Must Be Eaten - Enter The Zombie
The first sourcebook to All Flesh Must Be Eaten opens whole new vistas for a walking dead campaign. This tome brings together the thrills of Hong Kong action films and the excitement of flesh-craving horror. The match of these two genres may not have seem obvious at first, but the pleasures that arise from it are undeniable. After all, zombies and Hong Kong style action make a perfect fit. What better match is there for a relentless series of lightning kicks and a hurricane of bullets than a target that can’t die? The pulse-pounding danger just never stops. Besides, what martial arts master worth his salt doesn’t ache for the ability to use his own intestines as a deadly whip? For the undead, no problem!
Enter the Zombie is a supplement for All Flesh Must Be Eaten. In it, you will find:
• Extended rules for martial arts mayhem, new Character Types, special chi powers, and new zombie aspects.
• Zombie player character creation.
• Adventures involving gun-slinging thugs on the streets of Hong Kong.
• Details on magic and martial arts in modern San Francisco.
• Background for stories set in ancient China.
• A arena where undead battle to the death.
• Archetypes for each setting provided.
Writing: Al Bruno III, Richard Dakan and Jack Emmert
Additional Material: Colin Chapman, Derek Guder and Gerry Saracco
Editing and Development: M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover Art: Christopher Shy
Interior Art: Storn Cook, C. Brent Ferguson, DWGross, Francis Hogan, Matt Morrow, Christopher Shy and George Vasilakos
Format: 7.25" x 9.25" softcover, black and white interiors, 176 pages
Release Date: January 2002
Availability: IN STOCK • NOW SHIPPING
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: MODERN • HORROR • HONG KONG ACTION
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM